Route Optimization Software / Appliance

Greg graileanu at noction.com
Mon Aug 22 18:51:02 UTC 2011

Hi.
We`ve started working on a similar product.
We are now  running a closed beta with one US-based and another european
hosting provider and expect to have a full-working prototype in about 3
months.
As per our research there aren`t many competitors in this market.
Actually Cisco has its //Optimized Edge Routing  (OER) feature available
in the IOS, Internap has FCP, Avaya has RouteScience which is now
available only for their voip customers.
Several providers I`ve spoken with have developed something for internal
use.
Back in the 2001-2002 there were much many products available.