GoDaddy NOC Contact

Alan Bryant alan at gtekcommunications.com
Fri Aug 19 18:57:07 UTC 2011

Good Afternoon NANOG,

I am looking to get in touch with a GoDaddy contact. I have tried
going through their support channels but can't get to anyone with a
clue.
We are having issues getting to a particular site from our AS.

--
Alan Bryant
Gtek Computers & Wireless L.L.C.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication (including any attachments)
may contain privileged or confidential information intended for a
specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are
not the intended recipient, you should delete this communication
and/or shred the materials and any attachments and are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this communication,
or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. Thank
you.