IPv6 version of www.qwest.com/www.centurylink.com has been down for 10 days

Leigh Porter leigh.porter at ukbroadband.com
Thu Aug 18 11:47:19 UTC 2011

It seems that any IPv6 efforts by organisations are best effort at most with of course some notable exceptions who seem to offer a really very good service (HE for example). It's starting to get to a point now, I think, that some end users have IPv6 (Andrews and Arnold have offered IPv6 for years) and issues such as these are just going to start to give IPv6 a bad name in the eyes of consumers.

It'd really suck for end users to start actively avoiding IPv6 connectivity because it keeps breaking and for organisations that have active AAAA records to break peoples connectivity to their resources.

--
Leigh Porter