Cisco Ironport and Senderbase...how to get delisted?

up at 3.am up at 3.am
Wed Aug 17 18:09:53 UTC 2011

We weren't listed in the PSBL.  First thing I did was a few multi-DNSBL lookups
and only found a couple of obscure (to me) ones, which I immediately filled out
for delisting.

Interestingly, comcast.net was BLing us, complete with URL to do apply for
delisting.  I did, and got a response that we weren't listed.  I don't date take
down re-routing just yet.... :-/