Verizon Business - LTE?

Stephen Sprunk stephen at sprunk.org
Tue Aug 16 17:53:21 UTC 2011

On 16-Aug-11 10:49, chris wrote:
> If my edge from 5+ years ago could 3gb/day and 90gb a month how is 4G at 5gb an improvement of the service?

Who said the goal was an improvement in /service/?  Based on their
actions, it is quite clear that carriers are only interested technology
or contract terms that improve their /profits/, i.e. take more money out
of customers' wallets.  And that's exactly what their shareholders want
them to do; it would be rather naïve to expect anything else.