Verizon Business - LTE?

Lynda shrdlu at deaddrop.org
Tue Aug 16 17:34:18 UTC 2011

On 8/16/2011 10:25 AM, Christopher Morrow wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 1:15 PM, Cameron Byrne<cb.list6 at gmail.com>  wrote:
>
>>   Really, any phone you buy free and clear without
>> subsidy and contract should work fine as a phone with a prepaid sim
>
> <cough>except for the fact that mobile carriers CAN do these monkey
> business moves</cough>
> (note that tmo seems to NOT do these things, at least in my experience
> so far, limited though it may be)

You are correct in this belief (about T Mobile). This is yet another
reason to protest to your congress critters about the impending
acquisition of them by AT&T. My daughter still uses her Android to
tether when she needs to, and I'm pretty sure they and US Cellular are
the only ones left that allow it.

--
The Consultant's Curse:
   When the customer has beaten up on you long enough, give him