Verizon Business - LTE?

chris tknchris at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 18:09:29 UTC 2011

I'm in princeton, nj and I recently moved into a new place and had no
internet for about a week and had my router in client mode grabbing hotspot
from my phone and it worked surprisingly well. Of course latency can be a
bit jumpy but my speeds overall were better than the neighbors comcast :) I
also pulled down about 150gb over that week and each day I was waiting for
verizon to pull the plug but it never happened. Speeds were consistently
around 20/10.

I looked around but couldnt find any reasonably cheap 4G interface cards for
any of the major router vendors otherwise I might have actually considered
it as my home needs are pretty basic.

chris