IPv6 end user addressing

Tim Franklin tim at pelican.org
Tue Aug 9 11:17:12 UTC 2011

> Silly confidentiality notices are usually enforced by silly corporate
> IT departments and cannot be removed by mere mortal employees.
> They are an unavoidable part of life, like Outlook top posting and
> spam.

Alternatively, if your corporate email imposes stupid policies and / or a stupid email client (note: it's possible to quote properly and not top-post with Outlook, it's just hard work), don't subscribe to mailing lists from your corporate email.  Of all the mailing list communities, I'd expect this one not to struggle very much with arranging an alternative...

Regards,
Tim.