Expanding into China (data center info required)

Tom Vest tvest at eyeconomics.com
Thu Aug 4 19:25:45 UTC 2011

Hi Pascal,

A friendly fyi from a former China and HK surveyor and colocator:

Topologically, China and Hong Kong are not the same place at all; in fact for some/many requirement-site pairings, Hong Kong may not not even be the closest place to China.

I don't think it's possible to be both sufficiently-informed about operating conditions in the region and completely ambivalent about the China vs. HK choice at the same time.

Best of luck with your search,

TV