Verizon Issues? East Coast US

Mike Tancsa mike at sentex.net
Wed Aug 3 23:05:22 UTC 2011

On 8/3/2011 5:32 PM, Jason Lixfeld wrote:
> On 2011-08-03, at 3:50 PM, Mike Tancsa wrote:
>
>> On 8/3/2011 3:31 PM, James Smallacombe wrote:
>>>

>>> However, I AM seeing problems right now as described below...anybody
>>> aware of any Verizon issues?
>>
>> I was told by TATA one of their core routers in NY is not reachable. So
>> perhaps some inadvertent black hole routing between them / by them.
>
> Do you have a ticket number, Mike?  Seems like they are still blackholing traffic.

I will send the ticket offlist. The last update I got from them an hr ago

----------------
Dear Customer,

Our TAC team investigated and found still our router in New York is
facing issue.
We have to emergency upgraded the ios and clear the issue.

We will update after activity is completed.

	---Mike
--
Mike Tancsa, tel +1 519 651 3400
Sentex Communications, mike at sentex.net