How do you put a TV station on the Mbone?

Joel Jaeggli joelja at bogus.com
Fri Apr 29 19:11:36 UTC 2011

On 4/29/11 10:12 AM, Jay Ashworth wrote:
> [...]

It turns out that as a content provider you can unicast video delivery
without coordinating the admission of your content onto every edge
eyeball network on the planet. It's cheap enough that it makes money on
fairly straght-forward internet business models and it apparently scales
to meet the needs of justin beiber fans.