Carrier Contact

Andrew Carey carey at ar-ballbat.org
Thu Apr 28 03:20:30 UTC 2011

Curious to what it says in the LERG about your switches & NXX's, too.

Are your trunks directly connected to VZW's switches or through another carrier?

I've had trouble in the past with calls failing to VZW. Their repair organization was less than helpful until we called the the local switch tech who got it fixed.