gmail dropping mesages

William Allen Simpson william.allen.simpson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 04:26:46 UTC 2011

On 4/21/11 9:24 PM, Bill Blackford wrote:
> I've recently observed gmail dropping messages or not forwarding all
> messages/posts  from the nanog list. This is rather annoying.
>
> Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone have any insight as to why?

I've read the thread, and ironically all messages from Franck Martin in
this thread were sent to spam by gmail.  None of the others!  This is
like an earlier thread:

Subject: Re: sudden low spam levels?
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 10:10:24 -0500
From: William Allen Simpson <william.allen.simpson at gmail.com>
To: nanog at nanog.org

On 1/3/11 6:42 PM, Jay Farrell wrote:
 > I noticed a substantial drop in spam in my gmail account in recent days,
 > from several hundred a day to maybe a hundred. Ironically, gmail filtered
 > this thread to my spam folder.

Yes, I found these messages my gmail spam today, too.  Lately, gmail has
been regularly flagging NANOG as spam, particularly the end of week
CIDR and BGP reports.