Barracuda Networks is at it again: Any Suggestions as to an Alternative?

John Palmer (NANOG Acct) nanog2 at adns.net
Sun Apr 17 22:16:53 UTC 2011

Thanks to all for your suggestions.

We've had several other problems with our Barracuda box as well including the fact that it is very under-powered and that
the web interface for admin stuff seems to freeze up and only send partial http responses back after log queries.

Think will probably move on to something else and abandon Barracuda Networks. I certainly would warn others away
from their products based on my unpleasant experience.