365x24x7

Bill Stewart nonobvious at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 07:29:19 UTC 2011

> Variable scheduling of staff is often deemed more fair, but I think it makes
> things less stable.  People are constantly having to change their life.

Rotating shifts between daytime and nighttime is a horrible thing to
do to your workers, both for their health and their attention span.
Full-time night work isn't great, but rotating work is even worse.
Apes are generally diurnal, not nocturnal or crepuscular.   Shuffling
who has to work which days is annoying enough.

----
             Thanks;     Bill

Note that this isn't my regular email account - It's still experimental so far.
And Google probably logs and indexes everything you send it.