Configuration Compliance tools??

Dennis Usle dennis at justipit.com
Sat Apr 16 14:05:04 UTC 2011

Try nipper configuration assessment tool.  It provides some very detailed
output for many devices though is lacking Juniper support right now.
Hopefully Nipper 2 will support JunOS.  I haven't used it for
Foundry/Brocade yet but they are on the supported device list.

http://www.titania.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=52&Itemid=58

Regards,

Dennis Usle