v6 Avian Carriers?

Antonio Querubin tony at lavanauts.org
Fri Apr 1 17:57:53 UTC 2011

On Fri, 1 Apr 2011, Steven Bellovin wrote:

> I was disappointed in this RFC -- Section 3.1 didn't include the proper
> discussion of the difference between African and European avian
> carriers, and we know what happens if that question is asked at the
> wrong time.

That discussion would be out of scope for the document's purpose as I
believe African and European carriers are currently IP version agnostic.
However, rapid genetic changes arising from the increased environmental
radiation in the northern hemisphere vs that in the southern hemisphere
due to the global circulation of the Japanese radioactive plume may
require we revisit this issue in a few years.

Antonio Querubin
e-mail:  tony at lavanauts.org
xmpp:  antonioquerubin at gmail.com