HIJACKED: 159.223.0.0/16 -- WTF? Does anybody care?

Atticus grobe0ba at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 05:36:55 UTC 2011

This OT, and for those of you with virgin ears, don't read more. This is
specifically to Ronald:

Maybe, if you didn't act like a flaming douchebag, and were polite to
people, they would be more interested in helping you out. Learn to use some
fucking manners. Every single message I've seen from you has been
condescending. I agree, this entire situation and situations like it are
fucked up. That doesn't give you the right to start demanding answers from
people, and in general treating everyone else like we are your personal
servants, and are responsible for making sure your every whim is carried
out.

That being said, I'm probably going to get banned for that, but I feel it
needed to be said.

Grobe