AT&T Dry Pairs?

Robert Johnson fasterfourier at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 22:08:24 UTC 2010

If your sales contact don't know what an alarm circuit is, go find
AT&T's tariff filed with your state's PUC. It will contain the name of the
service. This will take some digging...

Verizon Maryland calls this an "Intraexchange local channel, regular voice
grade" and they go for $15.53/month. There are a plethora of different types
of "dry pairs" that you can order depending on the signal bandwidth of the
circuit and allowed attenuation.