Frontier DSL Contact

Tony Bunce tonyb at go-concepts.com
Thu Sep 30 20:02:36 UTC 2010

Can someone from Frontier DSL (formally Verizon) please contact me off list?  It appears Frontier DSL customers (at least in Ohio) can't access websites that we host.  I have tried contacting the ISIS NOC, the Ohio NOC and the MCO and they were unable to assist.

Or if there is anyone on the list using Frontier DSL if they could send me a traceroute to 208.2.209.110 and/or 208.2.213.96 that might also help me track down the issue.

Thanks,
Tony

Tony Bunce: tonyb at go-concepts.com
Sr. Programming Systems Administrator - GO Concepts Inc.