What must one do to avoid Gmail's retarded non-spam filtering?

John R. Levine johnl at iecc.com
Wed Sep 29 19:49:16 UTC 2010

> As I mentioned in my follow-up post, the issue at this point is that the
> domain has been blacklisted.

Most peculiar.  Since gmail is driven by algorithms, that would suggest
that a lot of your recipients are reporting your mail as spam, which I can
assure you people do, no matter how legitimate and opt-in it is.

Do you have feedback loops set up?  Google doesn't offer one, but AOL,
Yahoo, Hotmail, and other large ISPs do, which will let you figure out
what sorts of mail people are complaining about so you can perhaps send
less of it.

R's,
John