AS11296 -- Hijacked?

Heath Jones hj1980 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 18:17:07 UTC 2010

> Bottom line, there is more to it than someone just popping up on a list
> saying something.

If you have the time to go and investigate all of that yourself, its
good to know you've thought about the metrics you would use.
Sometimes, people do this thing called 'referencing'. Its basically
where you list your sources of information and associated evidence
that led you to your conclusion :)
My question is a pretty simple one "Out of curiosity, what led you to
this conclusion?", because there were no references..

Apparantly he has super-duper top secret methods that he doesn't want
to share. That's fine - I won't waste my time with it anymore.