AS11296 -- Hijacked?

Heath Jones hj1980 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 12:42:59 UTC 2010

> As to his decision to block Gmail (or any other freemail provider),
> everyone with sufficient knowledge in the field knows that these
> operations are prolific and habitual sources of spam (via multiple
> vectors, not just SMTP; Google accounts for more Usenet spam hitting
> my filters than all other sources combined).  It's thus not at all
> unreasonable for some operations to revoke (some oor all of) their
> privileges by way of self-defense.  So I think a better response
> would be to skip the snark and instead reconsider the decision to
> use a freemail provider for professional (outbound [1]) communications.

They are also prolific and habitual sources of people who might want
to use email..

By your measure (and everyone that blocks these services), when is it
appropriate to have a gmail/hotmail account?
Are you saying that the general population are all doing it wrong and
that we should all change?

Or am I missing your point entirely?