MPLS service pricing

Peter H. Schmidt phschmidt at alum.mit.edu
Sat Sep 25 19:36:56 UTC 2010

This is a bit of a long shot, but I am wondering if anyone can share
the prices they are seeing for MPLS service in North America?  I will
be happy to anonymize, collate and share back to the list for
everyone's information.  I am working on some economic modeling for
enterprise WANs in NA, but finding out the prices in this commodity
market has gotten very challenging.

If you have it by port speed, number of COS, number of sites, that
would be great - but I don't really expect it. <g>  A total monthly
charge with some estimate of how many sites at which speeds and with
how many classes will be good enough.  You don't need to name your
vendor if you don't wish to.  Any/all numbers will be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks -- Peter
--
Peter H. Schmidt