OpenFlow

Christian Esteve chesteve at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 21:37:17 UTC 2010

There is another related item planned for NANOG50:

http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog50/abstracts.php?pt=MTYzNSZuYW5vZzUw&nm=nanog50

An Open-Source Interoperable MPLS LSR

Scott Whyte, Google

Presentation Date: October 4, 2010, 12:30 PM - 1:00 PM

Room: Ellington

Abstract:
We demonstrate a low-cost MPLS LSR capable of forwarding 4x1GE in
hardware. It utilizes an open-source implementation of LDP in Quagga,
open-source modifications to the Linux kernel to support MPLS, an
open-source implementation of an OpenFlow controller modified to
support MPLS, and a NetFPGA card as the open platform to program the
hardware for MPLS forwarding.

-Christian

--
Christian