IDS IPS

Ryan Bradley rbradley at a1fcu.org
Thu Sep 23 13:58:40 UTC 2010

Joshua,

We use the Juniper 2xx series IDP; highly recommended. We are a small
financial intuition with about 200 employees and 13 branch locations.

I'd stay far away from SecureWorks if you're looking to manage the
device yourself; if you're looking for an overpriced managed solution
then they'd be okay.

Ryan