Odd BGP AS Path

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Wed Sep 22 15:42:51 UTC 2010

>> please support draft-wkumari-deprecate-as-sets-00.txt
> I just noticed that then - looking through idr list archives. I'll
> give it a read..
> What is the best way to support, just email the list?

i am not sure, as truth be told, i do not follow idr.  a fair but not
sure inference from its name (not being draft-ietf-idr-...) is folk need
to push for it to be taken on as a wg work item/draft.

the ietf ops cabal was certainly behind it, and encouraged warren to don
the kevlar and venture forth.

and, while you are tilting at windmills, you can help push the full
prefix match draft, draft-kohno-ipv6-prefixlen-p2p-02.txt, in 6man.

now all we need is someone to write draft-deprecate-ipv6-subnet-anycast

randy