IPv6 tunnel brokers that provide BGP other than HE?

Nick Olsen nick at brevardwireless.com
Wed Sep 22 14:51:15 UTC 2010

We do the same with HE, but we announce a /32 we have from arin. I think
most of our upstreams do native ipv6 I'm just to lazy to flip the switches.
Considering were not really giving ipv6 to customers yet(soon). Even when
we go native, I figure we'll keep a session with HE, Don't see any
disadvantages of it..

Nick Olsen
Network Operations
(877) 804-3001  x106