Did Internet Founders Actually Anticipate Paid, Prioritized

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Fri Sep 17 14:29:43 UTC 2010

On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 09:13:48 CDT, Joe Greco said:
> Rather than allowing service providers to pick and choose who subscribers
> can communicate with, we're much more likely to see regulation intervene
> to enforce reasonable rules.

We are indeed likely to see regulation intervene to enforce rules.

Whether they're reasonable will likely depend on who wins the "My lobbyist
can beat up your lobbyist" battle - and of course, the winning lobbyist will
declare the rules reasonable, and the losing lobbyist will issue a press release
stating how totally unreasonable the rules are.