HE - anyone run into power issues with HE Colo Services?

Jeffrey Lyon jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net
Mon Sep 13 04:59:54 UTC 2010

Todd,

You're not supposed to build out N+1 with HE's co-lo specials. They
offer the cabinet with a limited amount of power to prevent full
utilization of the unlimited bandwidth that comes with the bundle. I'm
sure they'll sell you space with whatever power and bandwidth you
require, but not at the same great deals you're probably looking at
now.

Everyone has power outages once in a blue moon, we lost an entire row
of cabinets at Peer1 for about 45 minutes last year due to some faulty
gear on their side.

Best regards, Jeff

--
Jeffrey Lyon, Leadership Team