List of Teredo servers and teredo relays

Leen Besselink leen at consolejunkie.net
Sun Sep 12 11:33:17 UTC 2010

On 09/12/2010 08:42 AM, Antonio Querubin wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Sep 2010, Jared Mauch wrote:
>
>> I would be careful actually using teredo, as some of them (eg:
>> Microsoft) have swaths of native IPv6 networks that are unreachable.
>
> While I would agree in principle, in practice we have little control
> over what customers use.

I don't agree, if you are an accessproivder I think it would there is
one very important thing you can do or if you not yet able to do the
next best thing:

1. provide native IPv6 to customers
2. setup your own tunnelservice or if you think people won't use your
tunnelservice, setup relays

The more IPv6 the accessprovider provides the bettter the results.
Native or the closer the transition point the better.

Atleast that is the theory. :-)