NANOG Digest, Vol 32, Issue 25

Martin Hotze M.Hotze at hotze.com
Wed Sep 8 14:47:18 UTC 2010

I have a private website; I don't want the site to be listed or content found via a search engine. I want to be able to give the URL out to friends etc. but I don't want all of the world hotlink or whatever - sure, I can password protect the site, but for now I have a ton of rewrite conditions in place.

#m