IPv4 squatters on the move again?

todd glassey tglassey at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 7 17:28:11 UTC 2010

On 9/7/2010 1:24 AM, Tero Toikkanen wrote:
> Anyone hear of the SundownGroup?

yes it is the fictional name - it pertains to a covert operations group
from a Tommy Lee Scott & Gene Hackman movie called "The Package". As I
recall "Operation Sundown" was the op name and it was a bunch of
assassins but there were a number of instances used.

In this instance the SundownGroup (or Sundowner Group) was a specialized
Army strikeforce who was about to assassinate the Russian Prime Minister
or somesuch.

TGlassey