IPv6 Glue Records at Dotster / Domain.com

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 19:10:52 UTC 2010

On Sat, Sep 4, 2010 at 2:59 PM, Ryan Shea <ryanshea at google.com> wrote:
> Righto, perhaps it's not kooky.  Despite the admittedly small demand,
> it just seems such a trivial "feature" to have to jump through
> administrative hoops of swapping registrars for. I'll do what I need to do,
> but of course if there is a way to make the magic happen without the pain
> that is great :)

honestly I had thought this came up before (wrt dotster) and someone
mentioned after their ordeal that some jiggery-pokery with the
techsupport folks got it 'fixed'??

This problem did involve some long phone conversation where you have
to reboot your 'windows only' machine a few times to be sure though,
of course...

-chris