IPv6 Glue Records at Dotster / Domain.com

Ryan Shea ryanshea at google.com
Sat Sep 4 18:59:12 UTC 2010

Righto, perhaps it's not kooky.  Despite the admittedly small demand,
it just seems such a trivial "feature" to have to jump through
administrative hoops of swapping registrars for. I'll do what I need to do,
but of course if there is a way to make the magic happen without the pain
that is great :)

-Ryan