Mystery open source switching company claims top-of-rack price edge (was Re: Pica8 - Open Source Cloud Switch)

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Sat Oct 30 18:24:26 UTC 2010

Once upon a time, Randy Bush <randy at psg.com> said:
> > Hello,
> >
> > For your information :
> >
> > http://www.networkworld.com/news/2010/102810-pica8-opensource-switching.html?page=1
>
> your spam is getting annoying

<aol>Me too</aol>

I've received direct spam as well about this crap as well, presumably
from list address harvesting from NANOG or other similar list.  The way
to sell stuff to net admins is not to spam them; I have a special mail
folder that I store all such vendor spam to make sure I never
accidentally buy from them in the future.

--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>