Ethernet performance tests

Stefano Gridelli sgridelli at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 12:07:37 UTC 2010

Hi Diogo

We use ixchariot endpoints installed on linux laptops to test sites
for voice readiness. Ixchariot calculates for you the MOS score and,
depending from the NIC, can also push close to 1 Gig of traffic. For
larger bandwidth tests (I believe 6-7 Gig) and fast re-route testing
(ms failover) we use ixia hardware.

Ciao

--
Sent from my mobile device