IPv6 Routing table will be bloated?

Franck Martin franck at genius.com
Tue Oct 26 22:00:51 UTC 2010

Yes indeed, but you don't have to justify much if you only ask for the minimum, if you want more you need to ask...

Also, and this I like less, your membership is calculated from the number of IPs you have... I think in short $$=max(1180x1.3(log2(Addresses in /32)-8),Feev6 = 1180x1.3(log2(Addresses in /56)-22)

http://www.apnic.net/services/apply-for-resources/check-your-eligibility/check-ipv6
http://www.apnic.net/services/become-a-member/how-much-does-it-cost