IPv6 Routing table will be bloated?

Chris Boyd cboyd at gizmopartners.com
Tue Oct 26 20:08:07 UTC 2010

On Oct 26, 2010, at 2:45 PM, George Bonser wrote:

> But how do they multihome without an ASN?
> If they have an ASN, how did they get it without going to an RIR and
> paying a fee?

I beleive Jack said that they have redundant connections to his network.  I took that to mean that they did not multihome to different AS.

Such arrangements are not uncommon.  Sprint seems to have done very well selling this sort of near-turnkey service to rural DSL carriers, tiny single town MSOs and the like.

--Chris