NTP Server

William F. Maton Sotomayor wmaton at ryouko.imsb.nrc.ca
Tue Oct 26 18:28:04 UTC 2010

On Mon, 25 Oct 2010, Robert E. Seastrom wrote:

> The folks at NRC in Canada will do cryptographically authenticated NTP
> with you for an annual fee.  I have no idea if there is something

Robert,
 	Thanks for the shout.  NRC does do this, more info here:

http://www.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/eng/services/inms/time-services/network-time.html

You can use the services as well for non-auth.

I should also point out to folks on this list that the NRC NTP servers
have renumbered, but I still see quite a bit of traffic from what appears
to be ISP infrastructure looking for the old addresses.

wfms