Cell sites

Nick Olsen nick at brevardwireless.com
Tue Oct 26 15:53:02 UTC 2010

Well, I'm not sure if there is a database of who is actually colo'ed on a
tower.
But as for who a tower is owned by, The FCC database works. They also have
a cool google earth file that will show you the location of all of them

http://www.fccinfo.com/fccinfo_google_earth.php

Nick Olsen
Network Operations
(855) FLSPEED  x106