NTP Server

Steven Fischer sfischer1967 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 17:23:29 UTC 2010

James --

Well said.  I was going to submit the exact same thing.  This is what we we
do at my company and it works extremely well - we only use three stratum-1
time servers, and three internal servers to go get the time from the three
externals, via a one-to-one correspondence.  Once all three internals have
acquired the time from the three stratum-1 clocks, they all poll each other
for the average.  every host in the network is pointed to one of the three
internals.

On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 1:12 PM, Cutler James R <james.cutler at consultant.com

--
To him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his
glorious presence without fault and with great joy