NTP Server

Brandon Kim brandon.kim at brandontek.com
Sun Oct 24 16:29:05 UTC 2010

I guess what I'm trying to understand is, is having your own NTP server just a luxury?

I personally would like to have my own, I just need to pitch its advantages to my company. Unless everyone here on the NANOG group
clearly spells it out to me that it's a luxury.

I can see it as an added service/benefit though to our customers.....