Sprint BGP/routing engineer needed

Brandon Applegate brandon at burn.net
Fri Oct 22 22:44:23 UTC 2010

If you have visibility and can fix things - I would greatly appreciate an
off-list contact.  We have a reachability issue through Level3, but it's
on the Sprint side of a specific peer and the Level3 support person can't
fit the pieces together mentally.

We are still pursuing our ticket and trying to do it 'by the book' (we are
a Level3 customer) but an off-list contact would be very much appreciated.

--
Brandon Applegate - CCIE 10273
PGP Key fingerprint: