ARIN recognizes Interop for return of more than 99% of 45/8 address block

Brandon Ross bross at pobox.com
Wed Oct 20 20:47:21 UTC 2010

On Wed, 20 Oct 2010, Jeroen Massar wrote:

> [John, is 45.127.0.0/16 one of the two blocks they keep, or is it
> hijacked already? :) ]

I can authoritatively say, yes it is.  We (Interop) are not announcing any
part of 45/8 at the moment, and don't plan to do so until the return is
complete.  I'll attempt to contact the players involved here and get
45.127/16 taken down.  If anyone is listening that can help, it would be
appreciated.  I'm not subcribed to NANOG with the official address, but I
can be reached at bross at interop.net as well.

--
Brandon Ross                                              AIM:  BrandonNRoss
                                                                ICQ:  2269442