Enterprise DNS providers

Ryan Finnesey ryan.finnesey at HarrierInvestments.com
Wed Oct 20 04:54:53 UTC 2010

Maybe this is a new business opportunity.  What do "Enterprise" DNS providers change?
Cheers
Ryan

-----Original Message-----
From: Brandon Galbraith [mailto:brandon.galbraith at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 1:30 PM
To: seph
Cc: nanog at nanog.org
Subject: Re: Enterprise DNS providers

Working with a previous client about 1.5 years ago, we asked Dyn and UltraDNS to send proposals over. UltraDNS was 3x the Dyn quote, and we were satisfied from personal experience with Dyn before. When I explained to the UltraDNS rep why we went with Dyn, they said "Oh, I thought you were looking for an enterprise provide". Another vendor I don't plan on ever using (or even considering) again.

--
Brandon Galbraith
US Voice: 630.492.0464