Definitive Guide to IPv6 adoption

Leslie Nobile leslien at arin.net
Wed Oct 20 01:59:24 UTC 2010

Quick FYI - ARIN has a documented appeals process that an organization can
use if they believe that ARIN staff did not follow community-established
policies in the review of their resource request.  Here is the link:

https://www.arin.net/resources/resource_requests/appeal_process.html

Regards,
Leslie

Leslie Nobile