Only 5x IPv4 /8 remaining at IANA

Zaid Ali zaid at zaidali.com
Tue Oct 19 21:53:21 UTC 2010

On 10/19/10 2:37 PM, "Mark Andrews" <marka at isc.org> wrote:

> So stick a router in parallel and just route IPv6 over it.
> So stick in a IPv6->IPv4 proxy and send that traffic through the
> load balancer.

Nah considering v6 traffic is small I have a simpler solution, I prefer to
set up a temporary web service running v6 native outside LB's and offer
experimental service, that way I can keep yelling at Vendors to get their
act together because if they don't hear user requests then v6 will not be a
priority for them. The last thing you want to go is build a kluge and stay
silent.

Zaid