Only 5x IPv4 /8 remaining at IANA

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Tue Oct 19 08:55:56 UTC 2010

Servers work just fine over tunnels if necessary too.

Get your public-facing content and services on IPv6 as fast as possible.
Make IPv6 available to your customers as quickly as possible too.

Finally, your internal IT resources (other than your support department(s)) can
probably wait a little while.

Owen