Enterprise DNS providers

Brandon Galbraith brandon.galbraith at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 17:30:12 UTC 2010

Working with a previous client about 1.5 years ago, we asked Dyn and
UltraDNS to send proposals over. UltraDNS was 3x the Dyn quote, and we were
satisfied from personal experience with Dyn before. When I explained to the
UltraDNS rep why we went with Dyn, they said "Oh, I thought you were looking
for an enterprise provide". Another vendor I don't plan on ever using (or
even considering) again.

--
Brandon Galbraith
US Voice: 630.492.0464